Singing faces in visualizer

harrison0550

Full time elf
smiley-signs011.gif

harrison0550

Full time elf
Open the visualizer click edit then go down to import then prop file and point it to the location you downloaded the singing tree prop I linked above.

Once its in your visualizer you can double click the prop on the list in the right hand side and run the channel wizard on it to assign channels to it or manually assign channels to each fixture, your choice really.

If you need more than one tree then just copy/paste it.

jbercegeay

New elf
sorry to be a pain. But I must be doing something wrong, I must not be in the visualizer. I am just rightclicking on the channel and clicking draw channel image, but when it opens up I do not see an edit button

harrison0550

Full time elf
OMG man I am so sorry your on LSP posting in the LSP section. Grrrrr how did I miss that. HD pointed me here and I didnt look first before I posted. Sorry again the file I sent you was for LOR's visiualizer.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
For me the visualizer is just a representation of where your items are located within the display so as long as the location is correct then dont spend too much time making it look like a face. I would use drawing tools like the circle shape and the square shape to create a basic representation of your singing face. I find many people spend countless hours drawing things up to look exactly like their prop when in reality there is no real need as the visualizer is just a representation of how everything fits and works, it doesnt have to look perfect.