1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Slow Delivery of PIXAD8s

Discussion in 'EthConGateway by Joshua 1 Systems' started by XDU, Jul 25, 2011.

1. XDU

XDU Full Time Elf

I am just wondering if anyone else has not received their PIXAD8s from Eds first shipment. Ed posted mine on the 13th and still no sign of them even though others have had theirs delivered.

2. kane

kane Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    Mine haven't arrived either (shipped on the 13th as well)
    In my case though, it's not a real problem, as I first need to wait until Ed gets the time to get 180x up and running, as that's all I'll be using with mine this year.

3. Superman

Superman I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious Global Moderator

Find Me On:
    mine was posted on the 13th and i received it Friday the 22nd. no further tracking on usps it just showed up

[table][tr][td][SIZE=medium]Detailed Results:
    [/SIZE]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][SIZE=medium][​IMG][/SIZE][table][tr][td][SIZE=medium][​IMG][/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][/t][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][SIZE=medium][​IMG][/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][SIZE=medium]Processed through Sort Facility, July 13, 2011, 8:08 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37950[/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][SIZE=medium][​IMG][/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][SIZE=medium]Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 14, 2011[/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][SIZE=medium][​IMG][/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][SIZE=medium]Acceptance, July 13, 2011, 4:17 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37918[/SIZE][/td][/tr][/table][/t][/t][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

4. kane

kane Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    No idea what USPS are doing - here's my tracking:[table] [tr] [td][​IMG][/td] [td]Processed Through Sort Facility, July 20, 2011, 8:26 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][​IMG][/td] [td]Arrived at Sort Facility, July 20, 2011, 8:26 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][​IMG][/td] [td]Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 14, 2011[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][​IMG][/td] [td]Acceptance, July 13, 2011, 4:17 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37918[/td][/tr] [/table]

5. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    I would give it until Wednesday until you should start to worry, Sometimes it can take a couple of weekends before things from the US are delivered. So this being the second weekend it should get to you by Wednesday would be my guess.

6. lithgowlights

lithgowlights Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Express post shows the steps, but normal post often does not. Mine was here in 7 working days (last tuesday) but was posted express. Another item posted from about 30km away from Ed, but standard mail was posted the same day and has yet to arrive.

7. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    usually standard post is around 10 working days

8. OP
    OP
    XDU

XDU Full Time Elf

Thanks guys

9. Superman

Superman I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious Global Moderator

Find Me On:

There's some nice cruise boats out of Florida, maybe check the "Oasis of the sea" passenger list. It might be on a holiday

10. kane

kane Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    I can imagine the blue rinse brigade cracking open the box and playing blinky flashing until all hours.

11. lithgowlights

lithgowlights Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    The thought of a blue rince crowd doing any flashing makes me happy my AD8 is not there :eek: