Slow Delivery of PIXAD8s

XDU

Full time elf
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
128
Location
Brisbane
I am just wondering if anyone else has not received their PIXAD8s from Eds first shipment. Ed posted mine on the 13th and still no sign of them even though others have had theirs delivered.
 

kane

Dedicated elf
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
1,033
Location
Trigg (Northern suburbs of Perth)
XDU said:
I am just wondering if anyone else has not received their PIXAD8s from Eds first shipment. Ed posted mine on the 13th and still no sign of them even though others have had theirs delivered.
Mine haven't arrived either (shipped on the 13th as well)
In my case though, it's not a real problem, as I first need to wait until Ed gets the time to get 180x up and running, as that's all I'll be using with mine this year.
 

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
1,757
Location
Ipswich-QLD
mine was posted on the 13th and i received it Friday the 22nd. no further tracking on usps it just showed up




[SIZE=medium]Detailed Results:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]
[/SIZE]
[/t]
[SIZE=medium]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Processed through Sort Facility, July 13, 2011, 8:08 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37950[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 14, 2011[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Acceptance, July 13, 2011, 4:17 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37918[/SIZE]
[/t][/t]
 

kane

Dedicated elf
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
1,033
Location
Trigg (Northern suburbs of Perth)
Steve said:
mine was posted on the 13th and i received it around the 22nd. no further tracking on usps it just showed up
No idea what USPS are doing - here's my tracking:
Processed Through Sort Facility, July 20, 2011, 8:26 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrived at Sort Facility, July 20, 2011, 8:26 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 14, 2011
Acceptance, July 13, 2011, 4:17 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37918
 

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
6,645
Location
Albion Park NSW
I would give it until Wednesday until you should start to worry, Sometimes it can take a couple of weekends before things from the US are delivered. So this being the second weekend it should get to you by Wednesday would be my guess.
 

lithgowlights

Senior elf
Generous elf
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
971
Location
Lithgow, NSW
Express post shows the steps, but normal post often does not. Mine was here in 7 working days (last tuesday) but was posted express. Another item posted from about 30km away from Ed, but standard mail was posted the same day and has yet to arrive.
 

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
1,757
Location
Ipswich-QLD
kane said:
Steve said:
mine was posted on the 13th and i received it around the 22nd. no further tracking on usps it just showed up
No idea what USPS are doing - here's my tracking:
Processed Through Sort Facility, July 20, 2011, 8:26 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrived at Sort Facility, July 20, 2011, 8:26 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 14, 2011
Acceptance, July 13, 2011, 4:17 pm, KNOXVILLE, TN 37918

There's some nice cruise boats out of Florida, maybe check the "Oasis of the sea" passenger list. It might be on a holiday
 
Top