SLOWLI Christmas Lights

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Piskel. It's free software. Windows and mac versions available. Can use online versions or download offline versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I do the drawings from scratch. Often they go through a few versions while doing them and also I like to check how they look on the tree and adjust them also. You can import pics depending on your matrix size. My tree is effectively a 12x 50 matrix so i can only import very small gifs. Bigger matrix can use bigger images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

logandc99

Dedicated elf
mellowcouple said:
Logan where did you share the sequences.

I will post a link to my dropbox folder once I get all the files and images together in one place and will post a link to that folder in this thread. I'm at work at present and have my son's graduation dinner ( Primary school) tonight so will try and get it done tonight (or if I get some spare time and I'm sneaky, do it here at work..... shhhh don't tell anyone :cool:

cdjazman

Full time elf
logandc99 said:
mellowcouple said:
Logan where did you share the sequences.

I will post a link to my dropbox folder once I get all the files and images together in one place and will post a link to that folder in this thread. I'm at work at present and have my son's graduation dinner ( Primary school) tonight so will try and get it done tonight (or if I get some spare time and I'm sneaky, do it here at work..... shhhh don't tell anyone :cool:

Don't worry your secret is safe with us.... :) :) :) :)

(Reply sent from work desk.....)

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Ok work got a little quiet :D

link to dropbox is here https://www.dropbox.com/…/vck1nq…/AAB9v8JAfJFUaN7JPGyjTyKRa…
Hopefully everything is there (let me know if it isn't as I might have missed something). Has files for September and Can't stop the Feeling.
I have put in the mp3 for the omg bit at the end if you want to use it and included the audacity files which I presume should put everything together correctly if you get the actual mp3 of Can't stop the feeling (the film and radio versions of the song are the same length, same speed etc so are interchangeable if you prefer one over the other).
Link to film version in NZ itunes store (but should be same file effectively in US or Oz store) is here
https://itun.es/nz/pBeZeb?i=1154239655

cdjazman

Full time elf
Logan,

You rock dude.

Thanks for that. I have also been looking at your video on singing faces for xlights.

You're a credit to the community :cool::cool: :cool::cool:

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Just remembered, I inititally did that whole sequence with the green tree singing and used the "resized eyes" folder where I kept the eyes I resized for the green tree. Then I did a last minute change to use Branch and Poppy and did new eyes for them (but poppy only has up and down). So I never got around to taking out of the sequence all the resized eyes images for the original green tree so that is what those are. They aren't meant to be there in the final version (ooops)

However, I have put the "resized eyes" in a folder within the faces folder in dropbox as they are the ones that are used in the talking trees sequences