Snow machine problem

Anastasia sidiropoulos

Anastasia (Stacey)
Hi I have the Beams 1800 snow machine and it’s been working fine except today. As soon as I switch the on button at the back of the unit, the motor starts running (no snow though). The power switch should only be peering the unit up without starting the motor.
The hand held controller is what should start the motor. Can anyone tell me why is causing the motor to run as soon as the power is turned on. Hoping to rectify the issue as we have some big nights ahead.
Many thanks
Anastasia

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Sounds like there is something stuck in the hand held controller that is telling the motor to run right away. is it possible to disconnect the controller before powering on to see if the motor starts right away. Can you open the controller to check for a bad connection / corrosion that needs to be cleaned.

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
Could be a problem with where the remore plugs into the unit, mine plays up now and then and i have to bend the cord to try and correct it.

Reeju1655

New elf
I have the same issue this year. My beamz machine is kicking off as soon as i turned on the switch at the back. I have no controller connected and still doing the same. Its a brand new snow machine only used for couple of days.