Snow Machine Pumps needed

aots74

New elf
Sorry to hijack a slightly old thread, but just wondering if you ended up buying that pump Paul? My pump also says 28w, and the pump linked to by Mark says 18w. Just wondering if you yourself replaced a pump Mark, and whether you switched a 28 for 18, or like for like? Many thanks for any advice!

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Sorry to hijack a slightly old thread, but just wondering if you ended up buying that pump Paul? My pump also says 28w, and the pump linked to by Mark says 18w. Just wondering if you yourself replaced a pump Mark, and whether you switched a 28 for 18, or like for like? Many thanks for any advice!
The small ones are usually 18W.

You might need to search around for a 28W.
I just searched for solenoid pumps, must common is 18W (including the image above of one I replaced).
The wattage of the pump will determine the output volume and pressure. Going lower theoretically shouldn't pose any problems.

Look at trying to fix it if you can; BigCliveDotCom has a video on how they work, hopefully you can relate to fix it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5MP76EuZc

If you are needing to buy a new one, make sure it's 220/240v.
Do proceed with caution, this is mains voltage.

Reactions: AAH

brando

Full time elf
Does anyone by chance have a pump spare I could buy off you? One in my machine in 28W, but seems 18W would be fine anyway. Just trying to get something quickly instead of waiting for AE shipping.