Some not so good news really

logandc99

Dedicated elf
That must be tough having to move so often. Glad to hear that is only a temporary hiatus from lighting up the neighbourhood. Hope you don't melt up there.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Sorry to hear of your move and the selling of your display. But I would still put something together even if its fairly simple because when you have CLAP you just cant do nothing.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Where abouts in NT are they sending you? It's never a good feeling selling all that effort & time that you have put in to something you love doing.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
That sucks they are moving you and you are going to sell your hard work, but at least the CLAP infection remains!

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
WOW, sorry to hear that Matt. maybe you can come up with something small that would work .
Perhaps a drive around xmas display...

-Blu

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'm a bit gutted at that news Matt as I'm sure that you and the family are too. As it doesn't look like you'll be hosting Radelaide for 2015 you'd better give #2 son a big squeeze for me and tell him I'll miss him and give the ball a few kicks for Ruby.
Very sad that you're planning on selling everything up rather than taking it up to the wetness that is Darwin.

Alan

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Sorry to hear that Matt.
I know the feeling. Just being relocated myself. All my plans have halted as I try to live out of motels and also look for a new place to stay in Hamilton. Closer to my family (and Shell LOL) but an upheaval no less. Finding a house that has a frontage, will accept my dog, has a shed, somewhere for my partner to get work, is near impossible so just packing it all away for now.
All the best.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well the dismantling has started, I am removing the strip from the conduit and packing it away in tubs.

I will offer a last chance at purchase of all of this, including the mega tree and the like.

Will part with it all for $1250 (pickup only)

Let me know via PM.