1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Sopkat - Louis from ACT

Discussion in 'New Members Say Hello' started by Sopkat, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Sopkat

Sopkat New Elf

Hi ACL

I've been doing light and blowups at Christmas time for about 10 years and have decided it's about time to step it up. Problem is I have no experience with electronics... well I do know what a soldering iron and circuit board are but not much more.

I think knowing how to start is the hardest part, but it's time. Please be tolerant :mad: of my newbie questions

Louis in Canberra

2. kel

kel Dedicated Elf

[​IMG]

3. cozbert

cozbert Full Time Elf

4. mick8248

mick8248 Full Time Elf

Welcome to ACL Louis, this is my first year too, the above mentioned 101 manual by fast eddy was a great help for me, plus dropping into chat always had my issues solved fairly quickly.

5. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Welcome to ACL. It may be a little difficult for you to get something up and running this year based on what you have said, but hang around here and in the chat room and by this time next year you will have a computer controlled display and you will be helping others.

All we have to do is look at our resident house wife who 6 months ago knew nothing about the hobby and has now got some great elements built and tested for her display and she is even now helping others. So if she can do it then you can too.