DMX512
Huuuuuuge Nerd
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2025
- Messages
- 78
Hey guys,
I was just watching through Tom Betgeorge's Wizards in Winter video, just getting inspiration (obviously a LOT of stuff I want but can't afford), and I was trying to figure out.
Just how does he get the whole house 'strobe' effect from 2:52 onwards? It strobes whole models on and off different colours.
I haven't found anything in xLights that will do it for me.
(heres the video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcpjFrmNiLE
)
I was just watching through Tom Betgeorge's Wizards in Winter video, just getting inspiration (obviously a LOT of stuff I want but can't afford), and I was trying to figure out.
Just how does he get the whole house 'strobe' effect from 2:52 onwards? It strobes whole models on and off different colours.
I haven't found anything in xLights that will do it for me.
(heres the video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcpjFrmNiLE
)