Standalone DMX Recorder/Player devices

mrpackethead

Full time elf
Fasteddy said:
The DMX recorder that im interested in is for use with my garden lights which are not pixel based but instead just normal RGB DC lights. The LOR CCRs already have a recording feature for pixel based lighting. The DMX recorder that would get my eye would be a stand alone recorder that could have whatever DMX controller hooked up to it, that way im able to intergrate existing garden lights into my show and have them working during the year without using a computer to drive the controller.

Seems like 2 different approaches for the recorder so thats great as it gives us all choices and options.

Just to clarify, the e2 does'nt have to use its pixel outputs.. It will eventually playback SDCARD ---> DMX / SDCARD --> E1.31 / SDCARD --> four pixel outputs.. and some combinations of those at the same time. Other thing planed is so that you can upload a "file" to it, ( LSP / Vixen formated ) etc, as an option rather than having to record dmx.. makes for a tider end result..

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Sounding great Andrew, I look forward to seeing the finished product as im keen to get use of my garden lights with some slow moving colours