Still left to do for my first year's display

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
I finally made my way out into my ManCave (small corner in the garage, shared with a chest freezer). I needed to assertain where I am in reference to the construction of elements and the wiring.

So I started making a list.

Not overly happy with my lack of commitment over the past few weeks due to work, but here goes.

COMPLETE 4 x 2801 module Candy Canes
COMPLETE 8 X 3D Stars - Decided on velcro for connection to base
COMPLETE 4 X 4m arches
COMPLETE 1 x Tune to Sign (although may not use) NOT USED
COMPLETE 3 x 2801 strips need plugs attached. Will finish today.
COMPLETE purchase of 25mm conduit, cut to size, so i can accurately cut the strip to size and add end plugs to them.

COMPLETE Extension leads from PIXAD8 to lights, require conduit so I can make correct lengths of cable.
COMPLETE Sequencing, although 4 x songs 95% completed and time away in the coming weeks should extend this out to 5-6 songs sequenced. I know sequences are never completed, always tinkering.

NEXT YEAR 4 x mini trees, still unsure if I will have the strip left to complete
NEXT YEAR 1 x Beth Star, This may or may not come to fruition this year. Dependent on strip remaining.
NEXT YEAR 1 x mega tree - My time away this month will pay for it!

Still not sure if I will be here to erect the display, but better to plan for then rush for at the end

Edit.....
Show will go ahead, lights on Dec 7 or 8

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Ewan said:
nice - the sequencing will keep you busy....

What software are you planning on using?

Im using LSP atm. and i believe I will continue to use it. when i finally get myself a mega tree, then i dare say there should be a plugin from nutcracker :)

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
updated the current status, not much left for me to do, except test it all under load..

Now i just wonder if i will actually be able to display it this year.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
yeah i think your rght it does look like pixel strip on the roof line. Iam sure matt will tell us what it is.