String 1 pixel 1Strange in LOR S3 LMS

davidt

New elf
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
38
Location
Bushland Beach, Townsville
G'day Sean,
I didn't get a chance to use Nutcracker in my display for 2012, but starting to develop some sequences with it for 2013.
I'm not sure if you have seen this, but whenever I produce a LOR S3 LMS file the data in string 1 pixel 1 always appears to be incorrect. Examples where this can be seen in are in datil1 TREE_BAR1 and TREE_STRAND1
This problem appears to be limited to the LMS file as the LCB file format appears fine.
Hope this makes sense and keep up the great work.
Cheers,
davidt
 

smeighan

Dedicated elf
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,109
Location
4217 Greenfinch Dr CO 80126
davidt said:
G'day Sean,
I didn't get a chance to use Nutcracker in my display for 2012, but starting to develop some sequences with it for 2013.
I'm not sure if you have seen this, but whenever I produce a LOR S3 LMS file the data in string 1 pixel 1 always appears to be incorrect. Examples where this can be seen in are in datil1 TREE_BAR1 and TREE_STRAND1
This problem appears to be limited to the LMS file as the LCB file format appears fine.
Hope this makes sense and keep up the great work.
Cheers,
davidt

This is a known bug. Pixel 1 on string 1 is wrong. Since i am probably doing a complete rewrite of Nutcracker for 2012, i dont plan on fixing it.


You should try xLights which now has 95% of Nutcracker in its sequence tab. The latest version now can output a lms file.
 
Top