stupid questions we are asked

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Why don't you get one of those laser star projectors for the driveway?9

Oh yes the laser star projector could of saved us many thousands of dollars if we had of known if only we could go back in time and not buy pixels etc etc lol

marmalade

cats & pixels
[SIZE=small]One of the virtual santa clips has a fireplace in the background.. told by a young kid we shouldn't leave a fire unattended, it could burn the house down [/SIZE] :D

the grinch

marmalade said:
[SIZE=small]One of the virtual santa clips has a fireplace in the background.. told by a young kid we shouldn't leave a fire unattended, it could burn the house down [/SIZE] :D

thats funny and very clever cant argue with that smart kid

Kitman

Full time elf
Most common question so far is certainly "where did you buy your tree from, I want one for my house" The standard answer at the moment is I made it myself, the follow up is then always "how long did it take to build" to which the reply is all year lol.

I never tell people cost although I have thought of offering to build them a tree for $5000 and then see what they say lol but then I don't like the idea of people trying to steal it thinking they could make $5000 from it hahaha.

If someone asked me if this was my house I would just reply "Nope not my house I just like giving out candy to strangers, you want one? Got any kids that want some candy" then see if they just walk away slowly.

the grinch

Had another good one the other night 10 yr old boy enjoying the lights with both parents beside me pips up and says too me you must be rich too have all these lights ! Yes well I burst out in laughter and said would be exactly the opposite ! Parents understood lol

Lenny

New elf
Question I get is about my 8metre mega tree. Did you buy that from bunnings? Then when told no I built it and you can't actually buy them they ask if they can borrow my building diagrams so they can built them and sell them.
And of course the usual question of how big is your power bill.
It's not a regular question but I got asked the other day who has got the biggest display in town and what are the directions to get there. They didn't believe when I said mine was the biggest