SuperStar Comments

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
May Still be hope !!
I am very close to having the new Shockwave and Spiral effects finished. I have also been able to add a "Fan" effect. Fan uses parameters to build a series of Spiral effects to produce a Fan. It will be in the next release of S3. I am hoping it will be soon but I cannot make promises. There is always a possibilitiy I could find a serious problem during my final testing, and the next S3 release includes work that is being done on other modules besides SuperStar. Also, the next S3 release will first go to beta prior to being released to the general public.
Brian stated this in the LOR forum.

Jeff

G

GoofyGuy

And yet it still wont have the ability to map like LSP.

Its a nice add on Jeff but its no better if not worse than Nutcracker. Just use Nutcracker and let it work as it should.

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Was only speaking of LOR having a upgrade soon. I dont use Superstar because of it limits of 25,50 pixel layouts. I have a 84 node tree and want to select 84 and not come up with ideas to make it work. Nutcracker allows me to set the tree up perfect !!

Jeff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Looks like Dan has released some info on LOR S3 and looks like it will be an open beta in about 2 weeks time. but no mention of things like mapping that LSP has. So not long until we see what they come out with.

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
I don't think LOR will ever map or be like LSP .. just as Vixen, HLS, or Xlights will be like LSP. They all have their strengths and weaknesses ... as it should be. It all boils down to what you are comfortable with and how you sequence. I myself don't care to sweep across my entire display. I prefer to concentrate on what each prop is going to do with the music. That's just me, not to say that any other way is better or worse. I've seen great shows done with all the sequencers out there. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the LOR update, it needs improvement, but then all the software/hardware is being improved daily. Just a few rambling thoughts.
John