Sydney/NSW Sydney mini 2015 looking at 23-24 of may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Hi Guys and Gals it is that time of year again. we need to start looking at the Sydney mini 2015.

at this stage we are looking at the Sydney fish markets if we book in soon.

this year we are looking at 2 days

10 - 3pm each day

not so early for those that have to travel to get to us

and the second day will be all hands on. you can bring your stuff and we can help you set it all up.

so lets hear some feedback

ok here is what people have shown interest in for the mini so far

*pi and pi setup

*sequencing
* new controllers

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Is that still timed to coincide with Vivid. I gather you couldn't sleep with the excitement of planning the mini YL.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
we need to start planning this so please put your ideas forward and those that would like to present please post here also.

2nd day will be left free for open chat and open solving of peoples issues. so bring your stuff and lets have some fun.

B_P_J

Full time elf
hey Ben apparently Aaliyah Johnson has cleared her schedule for that weekend so she can do some displays for us, she has asked if anyone is allergic to cats because she would like to bring her cat along

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ll that is 1 reason we are starting later this year as to make it easier for those that are traveling long distances.

as we want as many people as we can to come to the mini

mborg10

Michael Borg
I'll be there this year and I'll bring some stuff to show and tell. Not sure what yet. Hopefully the new leaping arches are running by then.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
I should be ok to attend both days.

I think the Pi will be of extreme interest to some this mini and obviously myself. I'd like to know all about what they can do and how to set them up.

I have been looking into it and hope to have my head around it all by then but I'm sure this will be a good topic of interest.

Mm

Silent elf
Count me in for both days.

To echo what Coxie has said. The Pi will be one of the things I would like to see working.

B_P_J

Full time elf
I am really hoping to be here, both days, at this stage cant see why not...

Status
Not open for further replies.