Sydney/NSW Sydney mini interest thread 2021

Would you attend a Sydney 2021 mini on

• Total voters

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Ok, I have got good news about the location. We will be holding it once again at woollies Bella vista. So when i was talking with Tony we were thinking around May as we have done in the past. Would love your feedback
Big shout out to Tony for letting us use Woolies rooms again. For those that didn't go last time, we had great conference rooms and facilities, plus location is handy. With train from Sydney and Rydges Norwest hotel nearby.

i13

Dedicated elf
If there are any Canberrans who want to come, I'm happy to offer a lift.

JohnDe

New elf
Eager to come to Sydney from Canberra and maybe with one or two others, depending when in May.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok so what does everyone think of these dates

15/16 MAY
or
22/23 MAY

Also as David has done please put your hand up for presentations and also ideas for presentation. the more people we have giving a hand the better.

Last edited:

billatqh

New elf
Yes we (me and my daughter) are definitely interested in coming and would prefer the 15/16 weekend although can make either really. We love the Bella Vista Woolworths venue, nice and convenient for us.

We found the round table from 2019 very helpful and having the small group hands on experiences were more beneficial for us.

Littledear

New elf
weekend 22/23 would be better for us. Could only make 16 May if they were the chosen dates.