1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Target

Discussion in 'Christmas Light Shopping Bargains' started by Pircy, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Pircy

Pircy Full Time Elf

Was visiting Target at North Lakes (Brisbane) today and noticed that Christmas decorations were being put on the shelves. I asked the guy there about chrissy lights and he said they should be stocked tomorrow. No details on prices yet but will update when I find out.

2. OP
    OP
    Pircy

Pircy Full Time Elf

Target is currently holding a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all of its christmas lights (well they were on Monday. They are however quite expensive - 300 LED for $60.

3. aussiexmas

aussiexmas Sinnamon Lights

When looking at the Target lights, look carefully at the boxes. In some of their lines, they have both static and multifunctional. I bought some white static icicles at $50/360 LEDs, which at the buy 2 get 1 free comes in at just over 9c/LED (ie slightly better than Big W - 10c/LED). The Target multifunction sets were $60 , ie $10 more than static for the multi function capability which most of us probably do not want.