Thanks and good bye

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in the ACL family and for the help over the last years.
[/size]Next weekend I will have sold or given away all my props and lighting gear.After 16 years of not seeing anyone else's lights I will be able to look around and especially go and see ShellNZ's display.I wish you all well with your various displays.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Hiya Dennis

Thanks so much for passing on all your goodies to your fellow ACL members and for no doubt the many years of joy you have provided fellow-NZdrs :) You are most welcome to come and see your lights which will live on blinking away at my home in one shape or another. Your tree nodes have become my palmtree pixels, your candle will go somewhere (not sure yet lol), I will be endeavouring to finish your snowflakes and they will go on the fence to the left of the house and your Raystars will likely go there too :)

Again, many thanks :)

ShellNZ

Boof63

Senior elf
All the best, yours and Shell's displays and help have been invaluable in my learning over that past five years.
Cant thank you enough with your help for my many queries.
Cheers and Good luck with whatever you are planning
Ooh Roo
Boof63

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Hi Dennis,
Sad to hear you are leaving the hobby. I'm sure your locals will greatly miss your display. Hopefully we will see you back here one day. I don't think anyone has found a way to completely eradicate CLAP - it tends to lay dormant.
Good luck for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Hey mate awesome to see that you're lights are recycled and going to be blinking for years too come its a shame for what ever reason you have ceased your display but as everyone one has wished I also wish you good luck for the future