tHANKYOU ONE AND ALL!!!!!!

Boof63

Senior elf
Just like to say thankyou to all for your help, I'm sure I have frustrated you all when I have missed something and been stuck!!
Had a great run over December and raised $792.00 to be split between two charities - Royal Flying Doctor Service and Kids Cancer Project.
So again thanks to everyone who replied with input in solving my problems.
Have a great new year and see you around on the forum.

Cheers and Best Wishes for the New Year
Boof63 :D :D :D :D :D :D

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Congratulations on many happy returns from your display. You warmed the hearts of many and your display will live on through the monetary donations.

It does get me to thinking - how much money was raised for all charities across the different forum members? While not a direct correlation, it would be neat to say that AusChristmasLighting "helped" raised $xxxxxAUD for charities across the world. (Not sure if everyone would want to share and wasn't sure if this should be a new topic).

Anyway, congrats again!

Boof63

Senior elf
Thank again to everyone, just need to be better for 2015, thinking caps on. Cheers Boof63

Habbosrus

Back again
Boof63 said:
Thank again to everyone, just need to be better for 2015, thinking caps on. Cheers Boof63
My thinking cap hasn't come off since I found this site :eek: (hasn't helped me that much though)