The Age odd spot

PaulCans

New elf
[SIZE=small]From today's The Age (16/12/16)[/SIZE]
[/size][SIZE=small]In an epic display that would put the Wheelers of [/SIZE]Upper Middle Bogan to shame, Greg Jaeschke of Shepparton has synchronised the Christmas lights on his house to AC/DC's Thunderstruck and posted a clip on YouTube. Jaeschke says he isn't a huge Acca Dacca fan, but he's selective about the songs he chooses. "You have to find something with a good beat," he said. "I won't do Justin Bieber."

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great to see peoples hard work getting some recognition

Last week I saw on my news feed from my phone about a house in Melbourne that did a sequence to Sting and how Sting commented on it

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
PaulCans said:
[SIZE=small]From today's The Age (16/12/16)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]In an epic display that would put the Wheelers of [/SIZE]Upper Middle Bogan to shame, Greg Jaeschke of Shepparton has synchronised the Christmas lights on his house to AC/DC's Thunderstruck and posted a clip on YouTube. Jaeschke says he isn't a huge Acca Dacca fan, but he's selective about the songs he chooses. "You have to find something with a good beat," he said. "I won't do Justin Bieber."
I've been tagged so many times on facebook by this display! Do we know if they are an ACL member?

scamper

Dedicated elf
I would like to know who he is also, i won't to get the scoop on the flames on the roof.
He said he setup some pilot and then a can of "start ya bastard" to do the flames.
What a crack up.