The home stretch

burner

Full time elf
Now that we are in the final weeks and I have just finished my sequences, I'd like to create a 5-10 minute sequence of just random things, with 1/10 timings for the P12R and AVD48 (and some other transitions to fill in time) that I could loop for the rest of the night, with no music. Can anyone confirm that to do this I need to setup an animnation sequence instead of a music sequence? I will most likely be passing this task onto my wife to complete, with some guidance from me.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Yes thats right, its just an animation sequence.

You could just create a 1-minute animated sequence and loop it. I think loop is automatically ticked when creating an animation.

burner

Full time elf
Sweet, thanks for that. Just wanted confirm first before going down that path. :D

burner

Full time elf
Well, just spent a good part of the day getting my animation sequence setup, and have just tried to test it, and it seems to lock up after 4 seconds (lights stay on in their current setting).

The first 10 seconds of the sequence is split in to 1/10 timing with 2 timings in red, then white copied across all channels. Very simple. If I deleted past where it locks up, the lights dopn't come on at all for the entire sequence. If I load up a normal music sequence, it plays fine. The animation sequence has the controllers imported from the music sequence.

Can anyone offer any helpful assistance?