The most amazing thing ever

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Sean Meighan, the man behind the nutcracker app which many, many, many blinkyheads are using in its various forms, chose to tell us the other day that there was no Nutcracker web tutorial this week as he was having an angiogram. He got the angiogram results back and it turns out he needs a quadruple bypass. Instead of taking time off from everything he says it will give him more time to work on nutcracker. To announce that you need to have major open heart surgery but that you will then have more time to work on a free program that is at the heart of many Christmas displays left me absolutely floored. I am sure that everyone who reads this post and your original post which I have quoted below will be wishing you all the best of luck Sean and we all hope you come through surgery well and I am sure everyone would be quite happy if you took a few weeks away from Nutcracker.

Alan

smeighan said:
Well, the angiogram results were not quite what I was hoping for. i have been scheduled for a quad bypass in nine days. I will need to stay in the hospital for seven days after the surgery. I will need to stay home when my family goes to puerto Vallarta on oct 11..

It will give me more time to work nutcracker :)

I am in fine spirits and appreciate the prayers

Sean

Bird

LOR user
Sean, although we would most assuredly miss you, please take the proper time to heal up. Besides, it's better for us to have around long term than for you to keep things going short term. :)
Best wishes to you and yours.

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Sean; best of luck and know that you are in our prayers. My mom had the same surgery and came out of it feeling better than she had in many years. Kinda sneaks up on you, but when you get that blood flow back you will be amazed how good you feel.
Again, best of luck, and thanks for all you do.
John