The new VIC C.L.A.P Candidates

Synodontis

New elf
Hello everyone, :)

Stumbled across the site while looking for a lighting controller for our fish tanks! You guy's are well & truly above & beyond us when it comes to what you can do with lights! What you have makes our little Arduino black box seem very amateurish :-[

With all the cool toys in here I can see that once we can work out how to get the lights on the tanks controlled, there will be more then enough left over to address this CLAP symptom I can feel starting. The tanks will be our first project, I'm sure they will like a lightning storm sync with Thunder Struck :D I know I would.

We look forward to meeting some of you at the Melbourne shin-dig in a few weeks.

Ken & Jen

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Ken and Jen, you can make your fish tank a real display in itself, the fish wont know whats going on, maybe some mood lighting so you fish will mate ;)

Anyway as you have already started to discover that there is a wealth of knowledge and help here to help you create you own piece of lighting magic. So wish you well with you new caught CLAP and feel free to ask any questions

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Ken & Jen

Year 1 is only CLAP Jr. ;)
Year 2 is CLAP :D
Year 3 is when all the fun starts :eek:

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Bird said:
Welcome.gif

to ACL Ken & Jen

Year 1 is only CLAP Jr. ;)
Year 2 is CLAP :D
Year 3 is when all the fun starts :eek:

Seriously debateable, I dont think there is a severity scale when it comes to CLAP. you either have it, or you are unfortunate.

Welcome to ACL guys

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Seriously debateable, I dont think there is a severity scale when it comes to CLAP. you either have it, or you are unfortunate.

Ahh but there is two strains of this condition known as CLAP. You either have the seasonal kind which seems to be more prominent in the months of October-December or you suffer the more serious variety that won't go away no matter the time of year. ;)

From evidence within the community it is quite common to contract the year-round kind even if you already have the seasonal CLAP but not the other way around! :eek: ;)

Welcome to the club! There's no cure from CLAP, sorry! To save embarrassment we've made the entry door a one way only door. No exit. :D