THE NEW VIRTUAL SANTA "HD" IS HERE!

holidayprojection

"Where the Holiday Spirit Begins"
ShellNZ, ...

Thanks for the great question.

In the beginning We did Video but as you know it has changed dramatically in the last 10 years.

Here's what I would do.

Play the original Virtual Santa, and pick out a new scenes that you would like to be in your 30 second snippet and splice them together using "Tech Smith's" Camtasia Studio - https://www.techsmith.com - You can download it for FREE for (30) days.

Then, I would take that file and using your VHS recorder, Record take the scene using your VHS camcorder and your good to go.

Here's the only problem ... You need an old VHS recorder.

I know its not much of a response but I needed to do the same thing so I asked my mother-in-law if I could use here and it came out just fine.

TechvSmith has a great help center here as well to learn how to splice them together - https://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-camtasia-8-remove-color.html

Hope this helps ...

Holiday Projection

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Hiya :)

I have in the meantime figured it out thanks. I downloaded a video off youtube where a great looking Santa is talking and then rides off on his sleigh after waving, looks great with the audio that I already have of him talking, so all good now thanks!!

john

Apprentice elf
I purchased the Virtual Santa HD, great service and feedback from the guys at holidayprojection.com

Would definitely recommend them.

ShimmerNZ

New elf
File comes in mp4 format but the image is interlaced so you get lines across the screen where there is motion. Is there a de-interlaced version or an avi version where I can remove it myself?

scamper

Dedicated elf
ShimmerNZ said:
File comes in mp4 format but the image is interlaced so you get lines across the screen where there is motion. Is there a de-interlaced version or an avi version where I can remove it myself?

Ohh so that is what the problem is with my video's ???

I thought the same when I played it on my computer last year, but when I put it in the projector it was ok.
Have you tried that yet?