The Preview tab

Bokines

New elf
Hi,

Just started playing around with Xlights/Nutcracker and have come across my first hurdle.
I have set up a megatree with 4800 channels, 4 candy canes each using 48 channels and 4 candles with separate models for the wicks. The candles use 60 channels for each candle body and 12 channels for each wick.

Under nutcracker I have created 5 rows of timing each being 10 second intervals. This should be a total of 50 seconds.

The issue I have is when I save and go back to the preview tab, Every thing appears as it would but only plays for 10 seconds.

What am I missing?

Gilrock

Full time elf
If I had to guess I'd say you created an animation sequence and the length defaults to 10 seconds. The Nutcracker tab will let you enter times past that 10 seconds but nothing will show up after 10 seconds when you play it. You need to create the sequence with the time you want. I didn't see a way to extend the length of a sequence once you create it.

Bokines

New elf
Hi,

Your are correct I had created it as an animation. Have now changed to a music sequence and every thing is running beautifully.

Thank you for assistance.