This is my DEdication to the 26 Angels Lost in CT USA

Discussion in 'LOR General Discussion' started by Lights_on_Light_St_Ct, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Lights_on_Light_St_Ct

Lights_on_Light_St_Ct New Elf

Find Me On:
    Yes I know this is an AUS Forum but Americans are also here and I wanted to get this out for all to see and to help as much as I could and with what i could

My Dedication to the 26 Angels from CT. The Children and Adults we have all lost are now looking down upon us and i as a decorator want to honor them by giving them bright Lights to look at as they look down upon us. I shed my Tears and pray for all those involved and give my most heart Felt Condolences
    http://youtu.be/e4Kc4Prm_QI

2. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    It doesnt matter if being an Austraian, American, Canadian, or any other nationality, we all feel the pain America is feeling right now with the shock and horror of what has happened because most of us are parents and the thought of the horror that occured to pure innocence can not be put into words. Im sure I speak for everyone down under that we feel the pain and horror of what has occured and hope that this madness can stop. Our deepest condolences go out to our American friends in this tough time. RIP

3. kevr

kevr Full Time Elf

Find Me On:
    Another horrific story, we are thinking of all the families and friends of these poor sweet children.

Deepest sympathy from Little Gem Lights