Thoughts on Bunnings Pressure Pipe for leaping arches?

Chezstar

New elf
So I have been looking for a local supply of air seeder hose / LDPE, and whilst we have a billion farmers in WA, it seems no one stocks it locally. I have been able to find a PVC reinforced pressure hose that is not quite transparent, so a short test section seems to give a good glow out of it.

Link to it is https://www.bunnings.com.au/kinetic-25mm-x-5m-reinforced-pressure-hose_p4920243

Anyone else used it for arches? Being PVC, I'm a little bit wary as to how long this would last out in the sun, I could see it going brown pretty quickly being PVC. It appealed to me because of the fact that it holds its shape nicely, being reinforced its fairly stiff.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
waste of time people have tried in the past and you do not get the same look. also as you say not Uv stable

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
You could try the following for some Air Seeder tubing;

Maybe a fellow WA member may have some local knowledge were to purchase from also ???

Chezstar

New elf
Thanks guys. I was looking at the Esdan stock.... but you pay a fortune for postage to WA. I was tossing up hitting some of the farm supplies stores out of greater Perth, and trying to tie that in with a rescue animal pickup that we often drive out to do! :)