time to get the political Violins out

kool-lites

Full time elf
''I'm good mates with Barack Obama,'' Ms Gillard was quoted as saying.
''I tell him, 'you think it's tough being African-American? Try being me. Try being an atheist, childless, single woman as prime minister'.''
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/pm-v-obama-who-has-it-harder-20120401-1w6qa.html#ixzz1qqFtFrCB

Julia, three words Wah Wah Wah.
It was your choice to be an atheist, childless, single woman with a live-in boyfriend not the nation's. the rest of us are far more conservative.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
We will get to have our say when elections come around and im feeling that the same fate awaits the labour party as what was dished out for the NSW and Qld state elections

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
She didn't complain about being a ranga too?
The greens and independents are responsible for us suffering even longer with her than we had to. There could be a moral to that :)

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I have no problems with her being a red-headed, childless, unmarried athiest, but I do have issues with her way of running destroying this fine land.

I hate the opposition just as much, so the first one who dumps their leader, installs a decent leader and comes up with REAL solutions (i.e. not just shooting down what the other one says like a bunch of spoilt brats) then I might consider voting for them (unless their local members are total tools as ours are here, sigh)