TM1812???

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
Does anyone know if the P12R or P2 can control the following tubes:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/milky-1m-long-TM1812-controlled-LED-full-color-video-tube-16segments-16pixels-DC12V-input-IP68-rated/701799_839533812.html Joshua 1 System's website states "Pixel string protocols are implemented in software. Initial support of WS2801, LPD6803, and TM180x is fully functional." Does this include the TM1812? I emailed Ed who said the protocol looks like the same, but he hadn't tested any. I wanted to see if anyone else has tested before I buy 12 of them to test with. If all goes well I'd like to cover my house with them.

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
Would anyone happen to know optimal settings for TM1812 when used with ECG products?? I've tried TM180X and the tubes will light, but I'm not getting data. Perhaps data rate is insufficient?
These Tubes came with 4 wire and no diagram (of course).
They have connectors already soldered. One is RED/Black. I can see black is ground, which makes me believe Red is +12V. There is another connector with Orange(maybe brownish) and blue wires.

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
Actually I managed to get them working. Seems there wasn't enough bandwidth. I currently have them set to 2200 Kbps. If someone has a better recommendation I'd certainly be thankful :)
I bought 12 of these tubes as a test and ADORE them. I'm going to place an order for another 120. Should make for a new addition to this year's display.