To net or not? (in the bushes)

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Chadthedrummer7

New elf
What does everyone do with their bushes? I am switching the whole show over to RGB this year, (and so i can keep them up from Sept till January (Hello Helloween with same lights as Christmas! lol) BUT, what do you all do with your bushes? Buy a real expensive net from Ray Wu? Blow them off? What? Wondering what i should plan for those? Or just do the 2 side trees and blow off the bushes...? Thanks for a response-

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I made nets with Boscoyo strip, nodes and zipties for my bushes. The Chromomesh from boscoyo works great as well. Blowing off the bushes isn't an option for me.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Ray Wu makes some nice pixel nets. A bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. I picked up 4 of them and put 2 in use so far. Looking to add in a few more.

Chadthedrummer7

New elf
Ray Wu makes some nice pixel nets. A bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. I picked up 4 of them and put 2 in use so far. Looking to add in a few more.
Yeah, they would be real pricey to go across 15' then another 4' and then 10' more. That is almost 30' and his pixel nets aren't cheap each. I think there needs to be a better way. Maybe the Boscoyo route with pixels spread as far as we can???

This thread is very old. An answer might not be needed anymore.