TO the FIVE J1SYS uDCG-P2 Mini prize Winners and Organisers

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Could the organisers advice me in this thread of each winners name and could those 5 people be contacted to send me their shipping address please.

ADDITIONALLY

Could each of the 5 winners please send me a PM as i have an offer to pass onto each person

Thanks
Phil

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Sydney mini prize winner was me but for some reason i foolishly did not accept so the new guys could of had a chance at winning it. could have done with one now ::)

So the lucky winner is bbayjohn :D

bbayjohn

Senior elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Sydney mini prize winner was me but for some reason i foolishly did not accept so the new guys could of had a chance at winning it. could have done with one now ::)

So the lucky winner is bbayjohn :D
Yipee, Thanks Eddy, Phil, Edd, ACL and Craig
Bet you regret it now Eddy with all my questions :D

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
PM sent, , A big thanks to ED (j1sys), phil, an ryan for making the adelaide mini a great success with me winning the uDCG-P2.. yippie :D

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Perhaps I can hijack and say, I won at all the events. I can vouch for myself...... honest....

congrats to those winners though.

ewanh

what goes here?
Since the Melbourne Winner - djgra79 hasn't responded in the required 3 hours since the post, I think it should go to me......

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Thanks everyone, notice a pile of PM's, just back on deck this morning, still only firing on 5 cylinders in the V8 so bear with me and i'll reply as the day does on.

Cheers
Phil

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Looks like i wasn't anywhere near as good as it thought i was...... still got clogged sinus etc, at work today but it is feeling like a big mistake.

I will get back to people soon, sorry

Phil