Today Tonight - Channel 7 Filmed my display

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Hi
Thanks for the kind comments. Considering the amount of footage shot, I was a little disappointed with the "blink and you'll miss it" coverage. However, that tends to be what happens on the quick sound bite programs.

It was however seen by quite a few and the house was included in several promos for the TDT program, so all was not lost. Crowds this year are keeping me very busy each night, particularly now that the bus tours are running. It's not unusual to have more than 100 standing/sitting on the opposite footpaths. Some even bring chairs and eats to watch the show, and clap at the ends of sequences - particularly WIW.

Hope everyones shows are going well. Regards Geoff

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
aussiexmas said:
Hi
Thanks for the kind comments. Considering the amount of footage shot, I was a little disappointed with the "blink and you'll miss it" coverage. However, that tends to be what happens on the quick sound bite programs.

It was however seen by quite a few and the house was included in several promos for the TDT program, so all was not lost. Crowds this year are keeping me very busy each night, particularly now that the bus tours are running. It's not unusual to have more than 100 standing/sitting on the opposite footpaths. Some even bring chairs and eats to watch the show, and clap at the ends of sequences - particularly WIW.

Hope everyones shows are going well. Regards Geoff

and rightly so, it is an excellent display and you should be proud, everyone that sees it is in awe.. Congrats