Local/AU Townsville Christmas Mini - April 28-29 2018

Event details

Event date
Saturday, Apr 28, 2018 Sunday, Apr 29, 2018
Registration deadline
Friday, Apr 13, 2018
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
ComPeter ComPeter 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Aaaron Loveday Aaaron Loveday 2
LEANY LEANY 1
A Aldo 1 Spoiler content hidden.
bretheron bretheron 3 Spoiler content hidden.
Zuseleets Zuseleets 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D davidt 1 Spoiler content hidden.
R Robyn Edwards-Shipway 1 Spoiler content hidden.
N newbo 2
Trudy Trudy 2
J jagmac 1 Spoiler content hidden.

Mushroom

New elf
Absolutely none. Blank canvas. Planning to run xlights due to the support available. Still trying to understand what can/can't be achieved by different types of pixels but will jump in on the group controller order and go from there. Any advice is appreciated. I offer no guarentee that I'll understand it all though.

LEANY

New elf
I don't have anything stopping me from being able to attend at this stage. Count me in and i'll let you know if things change.

ComPeter

Peter
Registrations for the Townsville Mini are open. Please go back to the first post in this thread and click on the green button to register. to help with catering can you please ensure that you mention if you will be coming for 1 or both days.

Registration will close 2 weeks before the event so please do not leave it until the last minute.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...47&msg=Registration+Closes&font=cursive&csz=1

Looking forward to getting this event launched.

ComPeter

Peter
I'll be there, for sure. Get ready to answer all the novice questions. Looks to be well covered in by the topics list (but what would I know). Cheers
G’day Mushroom. Registrations are open at the top of the page in the first post. Please register so we can co er you for catering.

Zuseleets

Full time elf
I’m working on finding some more peeps to come along. Let me know where I can help. I’m very good at drinking beer

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Is anyone attending both Brissie and Townsville?