Closed TPR1 LED Strobe - Parts Buy -CLOSED 26th - CLOSED

kool-lites

Full time elf
Phil,
just a simple Clarification: you will NOT be providing the PIC pre-programmed?

When approximately do you intend sending the packs out - I need to make sure my new programmer come in time.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
PCB's have arrived in Town.

The PIC's have now all been ordered and should arrived in the next 10 days, Fathead45 was ordering the NUD4001's so they should arrive about the same time.

Once i have the Pack1's sorted this weekend the bulk shipment to the US can go out to Fathead45 next week.

It's all getting much closer

Cheers
Phil

Attachments

• pcbs.jpg
    pcbs.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 37

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Looks like you may have an extra one or two boards there :D...You can send them to Dano, would confuse him for days...

kool-lites

Full time elf
AussiePhil said:
Matt
Pending a delivery of the NUD's shipping will start week1 Sep.
Cheers
Phil
Phil,
It is now 3rd Oct. Still no update here or DIYC. What's happening?

BTW got myself a PicKit 3, so all is ready to try these PIC thingies.
Matt

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Henri - yeah, delays in the USA with the NUD4001's outside my control, i know they are currently in the air between USA and Aus now fortunately.

Phil

kool-lites

Full time elf
Is there any update yet? I must say the lack of comms is not good.

From DIYC.com, as far as I can see, all the parts have been by the purchasers. It is positive the US contingent are getting their deliveries.
Are we to assume the NUDs are still an issue for the Australian contingent? Are they due soon?
Are there any other shortages we haven't been told about?

It is now too late for me to add to this years display, That is totally my call and I am not blaming anyone, but I must admit I have the feeling of just being left hanging. Nor do I think it appropriate that I should look on DIYC.com for updates. I didn't join their Group Buy, I joined this one.
I think more than one lesson has been learnt :( on this buy, particularly as it was spread over two forums.
Cheers
Matt