trasfering configued outputs to a new computer

Baf05

Full time elf
Tax time! Woooo hoooo, means a new, and much much faster computer, figured how to transfer everything from LSP, except my configured output, I have tried a few methods, found the .xml file, but can seem to get it to transfer, any ideas?

Brett

kane

Dedicated elf
Baf05 said:
Tax time! Woooo hoooo, means a new, and much much faster computer, figured how to transfer everything from LSP, except my configured output, I have tried a few methods, found the .xml file, but can seem to get it to transfer, any ideas?

Brett

From memory, there are two separate xml files, not for the sequencer and one for the scheduler? Might need to ensure both are copied over? (I'm pretty sure this will be something that they change in the rewrite!)

arw01

Full time elf
Yep, definetely two setups in LSP, hopefully 3.0 will resolve not having a common one or ability to load one to the other etc.

check also down in c:\program data\minleon don't know if there is something down there, but likely you will find it.

I just installed the latest download last night to a machine with on the scheduler, had to redo my outputs and there were some "quirks" that I will drop on the developers.

Alan