Trigg Lights - 2012

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Awsome effort, a very colourful display. Im sure it has people coming from all over to view it.

Now i reakon the candy canes are the best element there ;) :D , just kidding, the whole display is fantastic

kane

Dedicated elf
Matt said:
very cool mate, looks like lots of work has really paid off. love the mega pixel tree.

Well done
I actually only have 5 strands of 100 pixels on the tree - the rest are dumb strings (16 each of r,g,b,w).

I have 3 sets (135) of the ACL strobes on the tree - which you only see at the very end on this sequence - they look brilliant.

Next year I plan on going a bit heavier on pixels on the tree - am keen on testing out the ball ones from Ray, as the one string I've tested out looks great, so could look good en-masse

And of course thanks to FastEddy for the candy canes - I think they look brilliant..

kel

Dedicated elf
excellent1.gif

kane

Dedicated elf
Bird said:
Very nice work.
Like the wall washing effects also.
Yeah, the floods work really well on next door, as it's just a big white box - I have 12x 10w floods from Ray Wu, plus 2 of the 30w ones.. A very easy (and cost effective) way for me to cover the whole of next door with light..

Our houses are right on a busy road, so when you come along, you can see them from 400m away - is quite funny really