Trouble with converted Vixen 2.1 files

Discussion in 'xLights (Nutcracker)' started by justinj, Dec 12, 2016.

  1. justinj

    justinj Apprentice Elf

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Messages:
    88
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pakenham, Victoria
    Hi,

    I'm trying to get away from Vixen 2.1 because it struggles with it once I add the additional 37 universes and the server running it is a power hungry beast. I've tried converting them to FSEQ and XSEQ using both an old copy of XLights 3.6.12 and 2016.51 and it converts apparently successfully. The files converted are a file size I'd expect, but when I open them in Xlights the sequencer shows it as a blank sequence. I have the channels setup in XLights so that they match the same channel # to universe as in Vixen.


    Output from conversion:

    Reading: D:\XmasLights\XMAS Lights From Server\XMAS Lights\Vixen 2.1.1.0\Sequences\2014 Let It Go Conclusion.vix
    Reading Vixen sequence
    Max Intensity=255
    # of Channels=8202
    Vix Event Period=50
    Vix data len=9702966
    Vix # of time periods=1183
    Media file=D:\XmasLights\XLights\Let It Go Conclusion.mp3
    Writing Falcon Player sequence
    Finished writing new file: D:\XmasLights\XLights\2014 Let It Go Conclusion.fseq
    Finished converting all files
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page