Turning on Power supplies

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
I got one of the Shelly 1pm plus relays like you. Could you take a picture of how yours is wired up?
cheers
Here you go. Grey/orange wago thing is just so I can disconnect the whole bottom plate without removing extra wires. You don’t need that.

Also, if you only want to control via wifi, you won’t need to connect a manual switch (which are the two loose brown wires going up to the switch not shown in the photo)

hope that help :)

1694701390816.png

Last edited:

algerdes

Al Gerdes
Please forgive the off topic (sort of) question. The image attached is a capture of the above focused on what looks like a Wago. The thing is, looking at it closely it looks like the three ports go through instead of the "normal" Wago of being a buss for connecting 2,3,4 or 5 wires.

Am I seeing this correctly?

Attachments

• Wago1.jpg
    Wago1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
Please forgive the off topic (sort of) question. The image attached is a capture of the above focused on what looks like a Wago. The thing is, looking at it closely it looks like the three ports go through instead of the "normal" Wago of being a buss for connecting 2,3,4 or 5 wires.

Am I seeing this correctly?
Yes! I found them on AliExpress. They have quite a few different configurations but I wanted the 3-3 setup. I thought i could use it for emergency pixel repairs as well as for the 240v stuff. (no water resistance, but as I’m in Perth it would do till the next day where I could solder it)

1694737729207.png

Iain

Full time elf
A delivery arrived today:

IMG_E4381.JPG

These things are freakin awesome! I have a voltmeter, power meter, bluetooth, wifi, voice control, and endless settings to tweak!

videoman3857

Full time elf
I have 7 central control boxes spread around the property connected to separate power circuits .
Each contain 6-8 x 350Watt PSU and each switched central control is individually turned on by digital timers.