tutorial of how to use Nutcracker Layers in xLights

dannyp

Full time elf
Thanks for the instructions. Very helpful and your work on this software is much appreciated. Not sure if this is where I post this, but is there some information somewhere which tells me more about configuring the network in Xlights. I posted this on another US site but have not received any response so I am stuck at the moment.

This is my firt look at Xlights and was wondering if anyone can help me with setting up the networks so I can convert my LOR files.

I currently have 3 LOR networks

REGULAR COM9 - this has 8 cosmic color ribbons
AUXA COM7 - this has another 8 CCRs
AUXB COM8 - this has 9 x 16 channel controllers

When I convert the LMS file I get a whole bunch of error messages that the CCRs are either unmapped or mapped to duplicate channels.

Can somone point me in the right direction or tell me whjere I can get some more detail on setting this up?

many thanks

smeighan

Dedicated elf
DannyP said:
Thanks for the instructions. Very helpful and your work on this software is much appreciated. Not sure if this is where I post this, but is there some information somewhere which tells me more about configuring the network in Xlights. I posted this on another US site but have not received any response so I am stuck at the moment.

This is my firt look at Xlights and was wondering if anyone can help me with setting up the networks so I can convert my LOR files.

I currently have 3 LOR networks

REGULAR COM9 - this has 8 cosmic color ribbons
AUXA COM7 - this has another 8 CCRs
AUXB COM8 - this has 9 x 16 channel controllers

When I convert the LMS file I get a whole bunch of error messages that the CCRs are either unmapped or mapped to duplicate channels.

Can somone point me in the right direction or tell me whjere I can get some more detail on setting this up?

many thanks

you posted on the right forum
http://diylightanimation.com/index.php?topic=10993.0

Matt uses Lynx equipment and does not read the other 7 forums as much. Since nutcracker works on all the sequencers, i post on more forums. When Matt makes a HLS and LSP output , he has LOR and Vixen now, I expect he may need to also watch the other forums.