Urgent - older sequences not working

Whitey-

Apprentice elf
Hey all,

Has anyone come across an issue where after adding a new controller to xLights, FPP is mapping all the sequences created prior to that controller being added?

1703322364600.png

I added a new controller (Prancer) in this afternoon before my show tonight so I could move my arches onto it (as power injection is a problem in the yard). As part of this movement, I did need to change the universes around.

My sequences all work fine on WLED, and in test mode in FPP. They also work fine if I direct output from xLights sequencer. However all the sequences I've created before adding this controller have the lights wrong - for example my first sequences is singing faces chatting, and the faces are lighting up, but on lights over on the spinner.

I've tried creating a completely fresh sequence and lighting up specific props - no problems. But any old sequences I cannot fix.

I suspect my older sequences are still mapping to the older universe/channel numbers from before. I've re-rendered and re-uploaded to FPP a number of times though to no avail.

I'm sure this one's obvious, but nobody's in the zoom room and I can't find anything searching the web. Show starts in an hour, so any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks

Whitey-

Apprentice elf
I've worked out a hacky fix. If I open each sequence, add a random effect, render and save, remove the effect then render, save and upload, it seems to work.

I'm guessing adding an effect + render forces _something_ in xLights to overwrite _something else_ in the fseq file.

If anyone has a way to do these in bulk that would be appreciated, but otherwise I can probably do this quickly and finish my Wiggles sequence before 9pm 😂