USB powerbank 5V 4.8A 20000mAh $41 delivered @ Amazon AU until 5pm (Expired)

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
The same USB powerbank that I use to power my portable tune-to matrix (shown at an Adelaide Mini) is currently listed as a lightning deal for $41 on Amazon.com.au until 5 pm AEDT today (or earlier if 100% claimed). This powerbank is the Anker PowerCore 20100 (2x 2.4A outputs totalling 4.8A). Amazon AU $41 Lightning Deal: Anker 20000Mah Portable Charger Powercore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with 4.8A Output.

A 5V powerbank is one way to power a small number of 5V pixels or LED panels without being tethered to a fixed power source.

The portable tune-to matrix makes an appearance in the below 2017 display video. The matrix usually faces to the right of the video, which is where the majority of traffic comes from (I'm on a corner block). With a driveway, public footpath and overhead powerlines to contend with, running a power lead out to there (safely) was too tricky. In this situation, a USB powerbank 5v battery has worked well :).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIOIdo_5LjE

franky_888

Full time elf
You've got 11 minutes to make new amazon accounts!

I just bought one and my wife bought one too.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Lol I found the one I already have for 32 so I grabbed one of them too. Not as good, but not too bad