Video now available for 2012 show (114 Universes)

kel

Dedicated elf
work16.gif

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I liked last years show and I enjoyed this years show even more, but the credits at the end say it all, its not a one man show as its just too much work for one person and is more in the level of pro, well outside the level and expense anyone of us could do, but its nice to dream :D

jstjohnz

Apprentice elf
It's not a one man show, but not a large group either. This show is put together by Eclectic Precision, basically a 2-man team. I'm sure they have assistance in setting everything up and obviously Martin has involvement with some of the programming. There are 40+ pixel controllers at work here in addition to the other hardware.
It's hard to appreciate the size of some of the display elemente because of the distance from the street to the house, but the star on top of the house is, I believe, 25 feet wide and weighs thousands of pounds.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
jstjohnz said:
It's not a one man show, but not a large group either. This show is put together by Eclectic Precision, basically a 2-man team. I'm sure they have assistance in setting everything up and obviously Martin has involvement with some of the programming. There are 40+ pixel controllers at work here in addition to the other hardware.
It's hard to appreciate the size of some of the display elemente because of the distance from the street to the house, but the star on top of the house is, I believe, 25 feet wide and weighs thousands of pounds.

Someone quoted on another forum that the show cost over the 2 years has been over $200,000 and that it is funded by a billionare, nice to have money to allow creative freedom, something that many of us could just dream of.