visualizer lags

z_special

Full time elf
ok here goes, when using the lsp sequencer on a new song i usually do my mega tree which consists of 32 channels and use about 20 other channels for various other items on the lawn which is run via ecg-d2 to LOR cards @ 120volts. so after I sequnce the tree and about half the other items to this 1 controller in LSP called mega tree the visualiser does not show all of the sequence steps (effects)and lags. But if I only do the 32 channels for the actual tree it is fine. I have a new i5 core laptop and the application usage is only 32 %. During the actual show or output to thru the scheduler and sequencer this lag is not there. now I also noticed the if you did not have certain things highlighted on the visual page, scrubbing of the music lags.....are these bugs or need to be fixes....it is certainly hard to see what is going on if the visualizer is not show all steps or effects. Plus I really am starting to dislike(hate) if you are scrubbing a section near the edge of the page and it jumps like 2 pages ahead..

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Well I for one (at 29) am looking forward to the down hill descent, it looks like fun!

Also this thread stayed on topic for over 24 hours, that's got to be some sort

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
As I am 44 I may have seniority here. I haven't used LSP much as I found it way too complicated to do what I want to do. What I have seen a lot in chat though is if the preview picture is too large it will generate large lags when sequencing. As the scheduler doesn't use the preview picture this could be a starting point.