3.x vixen 3 setup problem

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
Hi all another question from a nooby i am having a problem setting up my arches in Vixen 3 i have 3 strings or 50 pixels each so 150 pixels end to end due to the size of the arches but when i set up the preview it is giving me 3 seperate strings and 450 channels which is right but in the preview they seem to be overlapped not end to end can anyone help with what i need to change to get it running from left to right and vise versa please'

thanks Lizardking

damo1271

Full time elf
It sounds like you just need to drag the arches to the location you want them. If you select the arches you should get the 4 corner boxes marked with little squares. When you hover over the selected item the cursor will change to a 4-way arrow and you can then drag the arch to the new position on the preview window. See attached pic where the second arch is highlighted and ready for moving.

Also, when you have selected the arch you can click the "linked elements" box in the properties window and make sure that the correct pixels are assigned to the arch.

Worst case you could delete and redraw the arches!

Attachments

• Arches.jpg
    Arches.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 16