WA Starter

Jas0r

New elf
Hi All

I'm based in WA and just started out with a decent Halloween display this year. Looking to grow Christmas and dip my toe into lighting this year. I have a ton of automation in my house already so am an comfortable programming, wiring and tweaking.

Hopefully going to get a Falcon controller and slowly add a few strips and then spend the next 12 months building up for next year.

Cheers

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Welcome!! Few of us here in WA that light up our houses with everything from standard AC lights to pixels... A lot of information out there so best of luck.. There are plenty of knowledgeable people on here who can assist and help out... Enjoy!

scamper

Dedicated elf
welcome to acl. Are you in the city or country. There are heaps of us spread far and wide in WA :)

blaf

New elf
Hello from coastal southeastern North Carolina.
Have been running a single DMX-LOR controlled 8-foot 29 channel electric tree for 10 years in the narrow strip between the street front and my wooded lot -- no big yard viewable from the street. Looking to learn more about using XLights and E1.31 this year to maybe add some things that could also be applied to my theatre/stage work. Also looking at projection mapping.