wacams poor excuse of a display

wacam

New elf
after thinking with this years health issues i wouldnt do a display this year , i managed a lil somthing , nothing compared to everyone elses but here it is , sorry the videos not that great they were shot on my mobile

http://youtu.be/UihFHNaTWkQ

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
sorry to hear of your health issues, on the flip side though you got a display out, and im sure it is great for the people watching it.

ohhh there are a lot of lights there.. the possibilities for next year are huge!.

Dont be disheartened in any way shape or form, this is not a competition, this is a hobby which we do to make people smile.

wacam

New elf
thx matt i do agree its a hobby i love , was glad theres no offical competition this year down here , had lots of positive comments about it from lots of people , but i just look at the likes of shellnz's and go wow , what can i do next hehehe

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
and thats exactly right. What can we do next.......?

ohh next year's'a'comin, soo many things to plan looking at other peoples displays

wacam

New elf
wont be long before they're all going back up again and the usual seasonal mad panic begins

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
For someone who wasnt going to put out a display this year due to health issues you sure did a great job and im sure its bringing many lots of joy

wacam

New elf
well i think joining the forum in my spare time after discharge from hospital may have had a bearing on it ed lol

Binkles

Full time elf
Wacam, still waiting for the poor excuse of a display. I think what you've done is great! Mine this year is.. Picture a room with no windows, and no lights.... Pitch black? Now you have my display.

You can't go wrong with that display.

wacam

New elf
thanx binkles , maybe i need to edit this topic name a tad, maybe its not as bad as i first thought lol

Binkles

Full time elf
At the end of the day, the average joe blow off the street is likely to sometimes appreciate a show like that than all the gee whiz stuff.

Up until recently I never even knew about computer sequencing for christmas lights. And I love christmas lights.

kel

Dedicated elf
Re: wacams display

congrats.gif

wacam

New elf
I guess with our clap we always wanna do more lol and set a higher standard of our selvez

wacam

New elf
im thinking i might have to road trip to auckland and visit shell and get some pointers and tips lol