Want your Christmas Songs??

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Ok, I have set up a folder on dropbox which (did) contain over 400 Christmas Songs for people to check out for their Christmas sequences. (This has now been made private for a number of reasons. 1) people deleting files. 2) too much traffic.. So now it is private, but I can give you the link if you need.

Must get the caveat out of the way now. Whilst there is musical files within this folder, they are there for you to listen to in order to make your selection for your sequences. If you like the song, you best be purchasing it through some other media outlet to use it in your display

Ok, now that that is done. If you dont have a DropBox account, get one, its free and easy.

If you dont have one, use this link http://db.tt/mr7uRos1 . it is a referral from me, then you can get set up. Its fast easy and free. + me inviting you gives me additional space, to hold more songs.

If you already have a dropbox account, use the link below to see all the files

I have changed the access from a shared folder to a link as people were removing / deleting the songs instead of copying them

please use this link to see the files

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sariikqcciambhx/GWvNZATcyj/Christmas%20Songs

if you have songs you wish to add to the list, please PM me

Again, this folder is only for educational purposes, if you want to use a song in your display, you must purchase your own copy. This is not for file sharing, this is to allow you to listen to other christmas songs to make a decision.

Enjoy

Apologies, due to too much traffic, i have had to close this for a while.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ok, so i have scoured my HDD and added a heap more Christmassy tunes to the folder.

Remember, if you want to partake or just have a look, follow the directions in the first post.

Cheers.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Guys i just ask one favour, if you are on the list and want a song, then please copy it for your own records, not move it from the shared folder.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
I have now removed this folder as a shared drive. The files are still available for viewing and d/l. Those people that had shared access, you should still have a copy within your dropbox.

This way, you dont have to store the entire collection on your dropbox thus saving storage space.

The public link is listed in the first post of this thread, however you can also click here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sariikqcciambhx/GWvNZATcyj/Christmas%20Songs

If you have any songs you think others may enjoy or like, please pm me and I can add them.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
yes apologies, i have had to remove this as apparently alot of people wanted them and dropbox felt the bandwidth usage was a little too much for a free account.