Weekly Light Show Pro live training forum

MrChristmas2000

New elf
Attention Light Show Pro Users,
It is our pleasure to announce the next weekly product forums covering Light Show Pro Software. The session will begin Friday, October 18th at USA 9:00 PM Eastern Time - US and Canada (GMT-05:00).
This week’s product forum will begin with a brief review of the newly released version 2.8 scheduler.
Secondly the forum topic will be Macros and their creation and usage in the secquencer/editor version 2.8.
The forum will last approximately and hour. There will be time at the close of the presentation for customer questions if time allows.
A running chat will also be available for questions and answers as well.

1. Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/593909877
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
United States: +1 (312) 878-3078
Access Code: 593-909-877
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID:593-909-877

I hope to see you on the forum.

Minleon Light Show Pro
www.LightShowPro.com

ron d

Apprentice elf
It was decided not to have "Formal" training classes but I am going to try and start a little less formal LSP training classes.
(I do not know much but I will share any info I can)
I plan to revisit the Macro information from the last one and some additional questions I have been asked.

Ill post the info later in the week soon as I know what in addition to the last class will be discussed and I pass in on for approval.

But tentatively 9:00 PM EST Friday 11/16.