Well it's OFFICIAL!

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator

Well it's OFFICIAL! It explains why the Missus has been been feeling unwell. We have some amazing but very shocking news. We are expecting a chubby little man in a little under 3 months and counting! We know, We're very shocked too and can hardly believe it ourselves! We weren't going to post it here on the Forum, but since you are all our family and friends, We wanted to make it official! We're way too overwhelmed to keep it a secret. Who would have guessed that we of all people would be expecting, but YES we are expecting Santa in just 3 very short months. Let's see how many people read the whole post.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I do hope that Steve remembers ACL rule #1. Photos or it didn't happen :)

B_P_J

Full time elf
all I read Steve was something about your short chubby little..... sorry mustn't have read it all, anyways congrats on finally bringing that out in the open, hey on another note Santa will be here in 3 months... :D

cdbrown

New elf
I'm guessing not everyone read it all, or maybe I'm not reading it right, but I'm expecting the same thing in just under 3 months.

Mm

Silent elf
Congratulations Steve. Wishing you and your wives all the best.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
congrats undies.

you better get those lights up to celebrate his birth.

we are all very happy for you. Enjoy the sleepless nights and the dirty nappies.