What can I do with the side.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
I have sorted out what I will be doing for the front of the house, I just need help with the side fence.
House.jpg

and this is what I did last year.
House 2013.jpg

The Merry Christmas has its own controller and is multi colour.

Now that I am going all out on RGB I was wondering what I could do to the fence, or should I just put the Merry Christmas up again as it did look good. If I do, then there is still room on the fence towards the front of the house for something else.

I have heaps of Dumb RGB left over so could do something with these.

Thanks

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I reckon the writing looks good. Makes it a bit personal. Could be fancied up though if it was surrounded by some candy canes/stars/other shapes as suggested by others.

Could go to town on the roof too.

dale82

Senior elf
A matrix is a must on a fence like that! :D Check out my Display in the gallery as I have a 5m matrix as I have a fence also.

Bird

LOR user
I also like the idea of some coro shapes. Eddy's candy canes, stars, stuff like that, and use the dumb RGB's to light them up.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Have a look in the video links at one of Bevo's displays in 2012. His roof could be your fence. Amazing stuff.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I also reckon some coro shapes would look very Chrismassy and good for dumb RGB. Candy canes, stars, bells etc.
E.g http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php?topic=3374.msg28728#msg28728