What do you call your display?

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
My show is Called "Christmas lights for Angels".

Raising funds for my daughters disability, Angelman Syndrome. Obviously Angels for short.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Ryan's Christmas Lights. It isn't all that creative, but neither my suburb or street name sound particularly festive (IMO). Also, most people struggle to pronounce the name of my street, so that is out then! o_O

I've been Ryan's Christmas Lights since I think about 2004. So that's what it will stay as :)

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Thought I would see what everyone has called their displays/youtube channels/facebook pages etc and if there is a story behind it.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
SLOWLI Christmas lights. It's made of the first letter or first two letters of each family members name (otherwise it would be SLWL and that's just silly :rolleyes: )

Verb75

Apprentice elf
So far I have Cairns Christmas Coruscations. But its a mouthful and nobody knows what it means. Thinking of going with Silva Bells Christmas Lights? My last name is
da Silva...so it kind of goes. I have no bells though.

Robbo

Full time elf
never named it at my last address but living on Cedar Ave, I was thinking of "Lights on Cedar" asked the chatroom, other ideas were

Christmas on Cedar - Ellis
Light up Cedar - NTKing(Brad)

But then it popped into my head, I think I'll go with....

Cedar Lights (See the lights) or Cedar Lightshow

darylc

404 darylc not found
It's an interesting topic..

What to call my new display, it's a two word suburb so 'xyz abc christmas lights' gets too long, but I don't want to sound stuck up like 'lights on <street name>' and I don't want to bignote myself with 'daryl's lights'

very hard one